Working From Home Productivity Planner (Digital)
This Work from Home (WFH) Productivity Planner is designed to help you be productive whilst working remotely. Right now, you may be struggling to focus on what needs to get done. You may be having to work in a new way, through screens, and finding your day is full notification pings and con-calls which are distracting you from getting anything actually done.
This planner is guaranteed to help you sustain good habits, to kick start your day with clear intention, get clear on what the most important tasks are each day, and help establish your remote working routine.
This productivity system has been designed after years of experimentation blending together the key best practice productivity strategies into a workable, usable, daily essential tool to help you ‘effort less’ and achieve so much more.
This planner will:
- Give you a true sense of accomplishment as you progress through the month
- Allow you to take control of your time and gain clarity about how best to invest it
- Make it easy for you to plan and focus on what is important
- Help you get in flow with remote working
- Provide inspiration with daily quotes and reflection each day
- Improve your productivity habits and prioritisation skills
- Start your day with positive habits and intention to keep you on track
- Remind you to celebrate your achievements and practice gratitude
This WFH planner will help you design a productive, effective & meaningful workday. It is undated for a three month period allowing you to establish productive habits over this time.
Each page of the planner guides you to set your intentions for the day, get clear on your most important tasks, organize your to-do’s by priority, kick start your day with self-care habits using the Miracle Morning SAVERS method, and prompts you to celebrate the day with gratitude and reflection. It is an editable pdf so you can either choose to save your entries each day or print the page every day.
- Undated Month Calendar – map out your key commitments/events
- Month Intention Setting Plan – set your month up with clear goal setting and prioritisation
- Weekly Plan – determine your focus, habits and intention for your week ahead
- Day Plan – carefully designed to focus your day, including morning and evening reviews, and a structured to-do list
- End of Week Check-In - Assess your week’s progress and end of week mindset
- Month End Review – Reflect on your month and celebrate your achievements
- Daily Quotes – to inspire you
This planner will change the way you work, help you focus on what's important and give you a true sense of accomplishment.
Please email Fleur at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues downloading your planner or questions. We welcome your feedback and would love to hear how this planner has helped you be more productive as you progress through the coming weeks.